From Cumulus Wiki
|Name:||Italiano (Italian) Language|
|Last update:||22 November 2009|
Although Cumulus does not directly support languages other than English, the standard web templates have been translated where possible into Italian.
- Download and unzip this file.... https://cumuluswiki.wxforum.net/files/IT-web.zip
- There will be seven files extracted. Copy the six files ending '.htm' and replace the files in your Cumulus 'web' folder.
- If you are using Cumulus version 1.8.8 build 871 or higher you may also use the strings.ini file included in this zip and place it within your Cumulus application folder. This file includes translations for all the forecast and moon phases.
- The next time Cumulus performs a web update your site will be in Italian.
- An alternative set of files is available, which also includes the web pages added in later versions of Cumulus... https://cumuluswiki.wxforum.net/files/IT-web2.zip
- 1.0 First release